Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Beyond Maybe website. Beyond Maybe is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Unless otherwise stated, Beyond Maybe and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Beyond Maybe. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://crystalwjlee.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://crystalwjlee.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from http://crystalwjlee.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://crystalwjlee.com
- Redistribute content from Beyond Maybe (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (“comments”) in areas of the website. Beyond Maybe does not screen, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Beyond Maybe, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Beyond Maybe shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Beyond Maybe reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
You hereby grant to Beyond Maybe a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Readers may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- Does not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses
- Provides appropriate credit for proprietary content
- Is not in any way misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and Conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.